Tuesday, December 12, 2006,12:30 PM
Crunch Time Again
Its that time of year again. I'm not talking about the smell of pine, the jingling of bells, or the roasting of chestnuts. I'm talking about finals. It'll be finals week next week.

This is our last week of school. I went to two classes yesterday and, upon seeing the last entry dates in my notebooks, realized I hadn't been to either class in a MONTH! Not since the last exam. I really am so bad at attending class.

Time to burn the midnight oil once again. The only classes that really matter are my A&P and Statistics class because PACE needs those credits before I can actually register. My other two classes I don't really care about.

Has anyone heard of PAYING for student orientation??? I have a mandatory new student orientation for Pace and I have to pay $40! I couldn't believe it! Is that real? I've never heard of that. The school is already trying to squeeze as much money as they can get out of me. Argh. And I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Ok, time to stop griping and start studying.

Labels:

 
posted by marichu77
Permalink ¤