Ah yes, the good old days. I was recently going through the folder that holds all of my old headshots and came upon a catalog that I had modeled for about 6 years ago. My god, I was skinny then. I remember the owner of this company was a client of the lawfirm I was working for who approached me while I was in the restroom. It was fun. The shots were taken down by Battery Park (I believe). There used to be a website but I think the company must not have done so well because the website's not up anymore.
Click on the images to enlarge.
There's my name on the lower left. And that's me in one of the middle pictures.

Here I am facing away from the camera. I think we just pretended to talk here. It's really hard to pretend to talk and laugh with someone you don't really know. That girl was super tall and skinny. She must've been a real model.

I look like a real dork in these next two pics. I either look like I'm dazed or high or both.


And then I have the hard, intense look going on like I'm getting ready to do a 3-hour workout.

Looking at these makes me want to start working out for real.
Labels: memories